Monday, July 09, 2007

Trip to the centre-ville

Waking up with an odd dream (Miss Cleo answering my 999 call with "CALLER?"), I arrived in town with Amy and Heather. Our first stop was Topman, which is really the true colors of Fannyface and his fashion sense. (Soon to-be model, may I add.) (Too bad Ms. Moss.) There's nothing really interesting there, except the "pure heavy mongolised" elevator, which does have a buttom "M" for mongolised.

TK Maxx: Trying to get Vans for £2 (I had to put it to £7 this turn) turns out to be a miserable failure.
"The tag's on the wrong side of the show. Hold on." / "Adam, customer assistance." / "No, they're £14." / "I'll leave them then."
We did manage to locate some sexy―and clunky―clogs.



Numerous walkings around town, locating emos (perhaps slightly hypocritical >>), but they are wonderful. Ignore the girl on the right.



We spotted the above in the Galleries, outside Borders, and outside H&M.
(Where I bought a hoodie because I was cold.)

1 comment:

Cake said...

IT'S A GUY WEARING CATRIONA'S HOODIE. -How- awesome?