Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Shit List

Today―and yesterday―it was revealed that I am a part time alcoholic, who is best at hosting parties, whose chef alter-ego is Gary Rhodes and knows lots of Placebo lyrics. Tickle, bless thee.

Autumn break shenanigans: Nothing much has happened, to be honest. I went into town on two seperate occasions and purchased past papers on les maths et le chimie (pas sur le Français, peux j'ajouter!). Oh! And on the More4 adverts, there is Robbie Coltrane in drag wearing lipstick.

In other gatherings, there have been copious visits form the Policía to my neighbours house. On one ocassion tonight, the [M] stated that he couldn't answer the door because "he wasn't allowed to get off the bed".

I've decided that I shall make a "Shit List" on the people I have to take revenge on, inspiried by the idea from Urban Outfitters. Currently, there's two things on it.

I'll go back to watching "The Best of Triggy Happy TV" now.

1 comment:

Cake said...

Hm, almost as good as the Burn Book :D