Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thought Pool

I am extremely, extremely dissapointed that, despite the recent trend in Little Miss/Mr Men and retro cartoon t-shirts, that there is no Wacky Races t-shirts! (I have found some, but none are mainstream.) Bloody outrageous.

Anyway I have an entire backlog of school stuff to do AND I need to buy another pomegranate. It'll be the third one I'll kill. This week has had nothing interesting, need to complete silly portfolio, ie endless watercolouring.

I had to phone the police last night as the branchy neighbours were starting their shenanigans again. She started moaning about how she's had a broken nose, he just keeps shouting and swearing at her. (They were playing Will Young earlier on and the Wilkinson Sword/Shocking Blue "Venus" (both sang/shouted in staccato and seperate lines).) It really was quite laughable.

I've bought more Bret Easton Ellis novels; I have the entire collection now. >_> My thesis will probably be on them.

And I've just had a horrid flashback of a TV show some time about about unusual jobs, and it was in a farm and it subjected on a fat man with large sideburns directing sexual gratification. It was quite grotesquely funny.

I need a new jacket, computer and I still haven't read 1984.

No comments: