Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gumsy Wotsit!

Oh my god, I think tomorrow (really 10 hours from now) is going to be really bad. Mainly because it'll be crap! But it's going to be a counter-balance because I have to make a big fat cake. And that cous cous I served to everyone two days ago was two months out of date.

I've ordered Sybil: The True Story of a Woman Possessed by Sixteen Separate Personalities by Flora Rheta Schreiber, and Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali. Everyone needs a controversial author every now and then. My reading list over the summer has now swelled: Frankenstein, The Island of Doctor Moreau, Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Anna Karenina, Crime and Punishment, We, Understanding Mental Illness and finally Teach Yourself Psychology.

I just wish I was like Celine:

"Celine has an over-sized brain." - Mr. G.

2 comments:

Amy said...

not finished war and peace yet!?

you're such an embarassment. (YEAH?)

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site judgejordan.blogspot.com
Is this possible?