Sunday, April 05, 2009

No, tobacco is not one of your five-a-day

Well Amy and I went into town to find some ugly sweaters for Heatherina the Ballerina's Ugly Sweater Party. After a while in TK Maxx, Amy found, quite possibly, the most hideous and ugliest thing I'd ever seen to grace the earth. It's black with sky blue palm trees with lots of sequined jewels and bedazzler thingys.

I unfortunately had just a few candidates. There was pretty bad Ralph Lauren vest that weighed a tonne, but I think it was in the region of £50. There was another bad t-shirt that was red, white and blue and had the number 1 all over it... for some reason; that was also pretty dear, at £17. I mean, I'm only going to be wearing this once and I'd rather not pay that for it.

And so we grew hunger forevermore and travelled to Millies Cookies and Burger King (fatties), and continued on my quest for an ugly sweater. Blah blah blah, then Sainsbury's phoned Amy saying she was supposed to be working so she had to leave.

I had a look in Zara been never seen anything... well I did, but they were £50 shoes. *sigh* But I think Zara need to seriously address their size issues... not EVERYONE is an extra large, y'know?

No comments: