Tuesday, May 08, 2007

WMP Quiz

Step 1: Put your iTunes or MP3 player on shuffle/random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 30 songs that play.
Step 3: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly

1. They told him don't you ever come around here
2. Thank you for coming home, I'm sorry that the chairs are all worn
3. I would never bother you, I will never promise to
4. If you see a faded sign at the side of the road
5. _____ so why should it be
6. You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, When I met you
7. Here I come and we wan' go home
8. Hot town, ______, Back of my neck getting dirty and gritty
9. I'm bringing ______, Them other boys don't know how to act (I really don't have this but it is devoted to someone XD)
10. A friend in need, is a friend indeed
11. Shake, shake, shake, Senora, shake your body line
12. Once I had a love and it was a gas
13. _____ Freezing cold and empty
14. I woke up in a Soho doorway, A policeman knew my name
15. All I want is a room with a view
16. If it seems a litte time is needed, decisions to be made
17. Here in my car
18. Do do do do, do do do do (hummed, no lyrics lol)
19. If I were to say to you, "Can you keep a secret?"
20. Fire in the disco
21. Out here in the fields, I fought for my meals
22. Move yourself, You always live your life
23. We'll be fighting in the streets, With our children at our feet
24. Sun is shinin' in the sky, There ain't a cloud in sight
25. I'm in the phone booth it's the one across the hall
26. I walk along the avenue, I never thought I'd meet a girl like you
27. Turn it down you say, Well all I got to say to you is time again I say, "No!"
28. Since were feeling so anesthetised, In our comfort zone
29. I used to think she was the greatest thing, I really cared, gave her a diamond ring
30. How can I be sure? When your intrusion is my illusion

Winner could get that all-great yacht, or a Lindt bunny. Or perhaps a convertible. It could be you.

Key:
• Heather's answers
• Amy's answers

4 comments:

Cake said...

6. DON'T YOU WANT ME BABY?
9. Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake
10. Pure Morning - Placebo
13. Days Before You Came - Placebo
20. Danger, High Voltage! - Electric Six
24. Mr Bluesky - Electric Light Orchestra
25. Hanging On The Telephone - Blondie
28. The Bitter End - Placebo

Amy said...

HOW DARE YOU GET 28 HEATHER :p

2. GOLD! <3 - Spandau Ballet
4, Love Shack - The b52s
8. Summer in the city, can't remember who by ;_;
12. Heart of Glass - Blondie
14. Whoooooooo are you! who who! who who!
17. Cars - Gary Numan

i knew all the ones heather got too ;_;

Sammie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sammie said...

4. Love shack- B-52s
6. Don't you want me baby -Human
League
8. Summer in the city -Lovin'
Spoonful
9. SEXY BACK HEN! -Justin Timberlake
17. Cars- GARY! (Numan)
20. Danger!High Voltage -Electric Six


I dunno how that happened =S