Monday, May 21, 2007

The Rules of Attraction

Today, I bought underwear >.> That's all. On the other hand, I found some text in The Rules of Attraction (God, I'm obsessed, but it's so good <.<) written in French. So I decided to type it all out (that took ages; tabbing back and fro between World Lingo do get the correct marks) and translate. The result was quite humorous:




I could not prevent me from approaching me you with evening. I drank too much tequila and I perhaps smoked too much of pot but that does not want to say that I do not love you. However after it sayhaving said you, I walked until the end of the world and I have vomit. Yesterday we separated with beba, my girl friend. You, you were one of the reasons for that (then Beba does not know that I wish you) but not only. It is that for a long time that I feel allured by you. I am not insane, but you interests me and I took some photographs of you whom I made when you did not look at. I cannot believe that you did not notice me. If you had come with me yesterday evening, I would have returned to you happy. I could have returned to you happier than this type with which you left yesterday evening. By putting the things at worse I could always go back to Paris and live with my father. In any event, America is shitting. And me making you love in the town of my father Cannes has. And to leave my job of writer has Camden Courier. perhaps did you see my articles? How to prevent the positive Herpes and effects of the extase. You does not obsess me. I could have any girl whom I want here (and I passed there near), but your legs are perfect, better than all those of the others dilles and your hair is so fair and soft, better still of all and your figure is perfect it-also. I not if you had an operation of nose but your nose is perfect. Your features are really perfect. I perhaps will test still * once. But do not leave next the fois*. remember that I could return heuruse very to you. I can kiss well and I have the American Express Chart of platinum. I suppose that you have it too. your legs are splendid, and better than those of any other girl. Of which color are your eyes? the photographs which I took are all in black and white. I would like to follow the same courses that you, but He do photograph and you… what? Beautiful-art? You are sexy. If I knew that somebody got excited of you like me, and you, you tested the same feeling towards him, I would leave. I would return at home. No doubt.

No comments: