Monday, October 08, 2007

Dyssomnia

"Attempting to force oneself through 9–5 life with DSPS has been compared to constantly living with 6 hours of jet lag." There's not melatonin in my system.

The school obviously fails to notice that I keep falling asleep in class and that I am ocassionaly late. They probably think I'm being lazy, the bastards. It's that arse in the office.

Nothing interesting has happened lately, doing poetry in English which is far better than The Crucible. Art: I've moved onto pastel which I utterly utterly detest. Biology: Moved onto respiration and the Kreb Cycle, finally! No more enzymes >_> Even though I liked that because it was easy.

No one seems to notice that the formula for energy content is the exact same formula for enthalpy. Which, technically, it is, but everyone is oblivious to it. And they [probably] say I am sleepy/lazy/unaware.

Next People:
• November 6th
• December 19th
• January 16th

No comments: