Monday, October 01, 2007

The Monologues

Chiefly, I was late to arrive in school and was worried that Gryffy would give me into a row (how archaic) for being late as he has already sent a letter home to me the previous year. (My mother calls him Mr. Gryffindor, and we frequently laugh about him.) But we're learning about patterns in the period table which is a bit boring, even coming from someone who enjoys and can tolerate chemistry. He did say "Buckyball" in his accent though.

Art was rather boring also, as I've been told to continually texturize my painting, but I can't keep doing that when I'm not even finished! Painting is annoying. But I like my painting because I love the blend of cold colours it has. It reminds me of Mint Skittles.

Biology, just sitting doing questions for 50 minutes. For the remainder, Miss Fyfe asked us to come up with an idea on how to revise for biology. I suggested we make a Trivial Pursuit (this was only in my head). We've also to bring in minor Halloween costumes for the 1st November!

English has gotten much better. I love poetry. Especially olden-days type. I shall certainly not be doing The Crucible in the final exam; it's boring and de-rails a lot. Me and Sammie have discovered that we're really boring and watch lots of documentaries about Wolf Boys and Hairy People.

In maths, the most oddest thing I heard Mr. Barr say was "Yes, her top's a beautiful colour, but it seems to be homosexuals who like those colours". Yeah. I was rather schocked actually; just seems odd/twisted for a man of Barr's age or persona to utter the word "homosexual".

On my arrival home, I was devistated to realise Steve has left Placebo.

1 comment:

Cake said...

>_> Mr Barr is a pillar of modern. He likes Placebo, and likely shares in your heartbreak.

I think we should come to school in costume on Hallowe'en ¬_¬