Saturday, November 03, 2007

Sigur Rós

It was Birthday Seasons again and I purchased what I needed to get. I'm sure it's an excellent present, and will produce hilarious effects. Of course, our attempts beforehand to track down Fat "The Scream" Amanda Stalker (FTSAS). Yes, I did just make that up but it is true.

Ah well, I did nothing particularly interesting today. English was fine, Xiang has moved to our table whilst is alright, I suppose. Hilarity will ensue; "Tittyfucks" et al.

Art was fine, I finally got my sketchbook back but I really cannot be bothered drawing anything more. I need some inspiriation. Not Fauve, thank you kindly. But it's always really funny in art because of Eeeeeeeve and her make-up. And there's always subliminal humour because of the gossip at "BOHO". Her hands were laughable today. ;_;

DOUBLE MATHS! Rien intéressante. Angus était abscent, merci dieu. Donc je n'ai pas bloquer son visage. Ha. Xiang et Aidan a été rejetés, qui était hilarants. Excuser l'impair français ;_; Je manquer français un petit.

I will leave you with this pleasant song. ^_^

Brosandi
Hendumst í hringi
Höldumst í hendur
Allur heimurinn óskýr
nema þú stendur

Rennblautur
Allur rennvotur
Engin gúmmístígvél
Hlaupandi í okkur ?
Vill springa út úr skel

Vindur í
og útilykt ? af hárinu þínu
Ég lamdi eins fast og ég get
með nefinu mínu
Hoppa í poll
Í engum stígvélum
Allur rennvotur (rennblautur)
Í engum stígvélum

Og ég fæ blóðnasir
En ég stend alltaf upp

Og ég fæ blóðnasir
En ég stend alltaf upp

No comments: