Friday, November 16, 2007

Wogan?

Ugh, yes, it was Children In Need today. And I had to go as Caesar which wasn't that bad since everyone knew who I was. Yeah. But I arrived in with some skankho ned who bored holes in your eyes. State of her instead >_> So I just went down to my locker prematurely and hung about there until the bell had rang, pretending I was looking in my locker interminably. Then we got buckets, badges etc etc. Finally we left after Xiang took forever to get dressed in his ele-funk costume.

We just walked along and gloriously begged off people en route to Kelvinbridge Subway. We meet a cheeky bastard of a germ. In case he's forgetting, we're in his maths class... Then we met a little bit of a perversion of an obsessed Terry Wogan fan, selling an Elvis Presley autograph. I thought I'd never mention that name on my blog. T_T

In town was rather dreadful, just walking the freezing cold in three t-shirts, a toga and a purple overall. Oh, and a wreath. After all that shenanigans, we just arrived back in the west end a begged some more; only I was absolutely starving and I had to resort to a latté and a nice [turn out to be utterly vile as it was GLUTEN-FREE X_X] egg mayo sandwhich.

After all that, we returned and were transformed into Scrooges and counted all the coppers! We altogether raised £4620, if I remember correctly. I thought it would have been better if we counted each individual bucket...

I went home and retired to by bed, aaah.

No comments: