Sunday, May 24, 2009

I put them in this frisbee, then I throw them at the little children!

Goodness gracious! I just returned from my daily swim on my beautiful Fijian beach and realised I have not updated this since petrol was cheaper than a bottle of Grange... You would not believe the amount of people that are totally stalking me. Unbelievable.

I am distracted with my obsession of saving money, choosing my retirement village, just generally being a great friend to my friends (they love it!). My day sprawls from the moment my children manage to unlock my bedroom door and use me as a jumping castle to well after sun-down. I am so tired of my kids wanting me to give them attention and stuff. Can't they see I am blogging?

I absolutely, positively promise if one more person emails me to ask why I haven't posted today I will start posting pictures of toe fungus, or fecal murals. Well, I'll try. Don't hold your breath though, you're likely to turn blue...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

a faecal mural frisbee plz

Jordan said...

That sounds horrendous.

I'll get right on it.

Anonymous said...

YAY

Jordan said...

Buy endangered faeces to save an endangered species!

Apparently.

http://intlrhinofoundation.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/rhinopoopwithbow.jpg

Yup, "Rhino poop with bow"

Anonymous said...

My god, that's got the wow-factor.

lol