Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How dare he

MJ is dead! How DARE he!

I wanted to go see him in concert! Outrageous. I'm still not over his death. I wish he was my dad... yes, that does seem a little odd... but I could just tell him to hit out with "Beat It" then I'd be happy. So yeah, he's been on WMP for aaages now.

We ordered a giant Tesco order online, totalling about £80... lol. Most of it was my fortnightly shop anyway to survive. So everyone was up, then Xiang starting moaning at the food i prepared for him for dinner. "I SHOULD HAVE HAD THE PASTA!!!!" How ungrateful!

Oh well, in the end we started singing "just beat it!" at him whilst pointing at the door. So then we all watched Masterchef... and thank god we did; otherwise we would have never have heard "BOOZY PRUNES" in a hilarious voice. Even this guy noticed too! Thank god.

No comments: