Friday, August 17, 2007

Back to School II

Besides my other subjects, I got Maths today, having to go to the hall and big announcements about who, what, where, when, why and how? I turned up in Barr Tycoon's class, as predicted. He handed out folders and blad-eh-blah. I never got to use my purchased Paperchase notebook. ;_; Shall do on Monday. The xxx is within a 35 feet radius of me.

Next was Art in which I designed my front cover, as I have done these previous umpteen years. I tried to turn it into cubism (I always remember Harkins saying to remember that word, and I have >_>), but I couldn't remember how to do it, and I think the lettering needs to be in the third-dimension anyway.

MTA was rubbish, we had to go into the hall yet again to be sorted. My school reminds me of a concentration camp. I managed to get into Higher English. Eek! The fire alarm went off, and me and Sammie managed to get a few views of Beau. Oh ya!

Laters, me, myself, Hayley, Amy, Sammie and I went into the bibliotheque and sat reading copius amounts of trashy romance novels. How I loathe thee!

1 comment:

Cake said...

I haven't used my notebook at all either, it's disappointing