Monday, August 20, 2007

Thoughts and repulsions

Oooookay, all I've done for the past four days is listen to Placebo constantly. Well, not whilst I'm cooking/sleeping/bathing though. I could try whilst bathing. Anyway, I think I could be going into a deeper health freak mode. I've already hid rock that I was given since I read it consisted of pure sugar and modified starch, and also seven E numbers. I've also refused to eat meringues since they're just pure sugar. Eek!

Anyway, I have been eating Loyd Grossman biscuits, which seem to contain almonds this time. So, due to pure laziness, I've been spitting out the almonds across the floor instead of putting them in the bin. ;_;

Anywho, don't you just hate it when the biscuit granules you dunk into your coffee sink to the bottom?

No comments: