Sunday, August 26, 2007

Brewing Up A Summer Of Music

Heather, Amy and I were to attend Fall Out Boy's concert in Edinburgh, on the 25th. Departing, and arriving late (ho!), only to find they were stuck in Starbucks. Eeek. Nonetheless, we went on the subway and arrived at Queen Street Station. We did compensate on travelling first class, but the ticket both woman said it had been discontinued. Darn it, we're high class!

Embarking to Edinburgh, we had les Pringles and a magazine to keep us occupied. I had a soda water and a pack of Rolos <3 Arriving in Edinburgh, our first stop was Jenners. The toilets were smelling. Followed by Harvey Nichols. Classiest elevator ever!

Now our three mile trek, followed closely by some emos. They lost us, or should I say we lost them, since we were the ones that turned the wrong direction onto Morrison St. >_<

Still, arrived at the Corn Exchange and had to wait for almost two hours, if I recall correctly. Once we finally got the entrace, there were a few security checks, and I was worried that they'd take my camera off of me since there were numerous posters around saying they would. But I was glad they did not, even though absolutely everyone had a camera/mobile camera with them, taking pictures.

Afer the fantabulous concert, even though Heather was slightly ill and my feet were practically glued to the floor thanks to the alcohol/sweat (x_x), we departed home via the motorway. I am almost certain that I seen a hitchiker at a signpost, but never mentioned it to the other two. v_v

Below are some pics though :D





















No comments: