Thursday, August 16, 2007

Back to School I

My return to school: I walked down the three minature steps to the foyer, only to be confronted by the one and only Beau. I almost brushed up against her, but, nonetheless, she did her fantastic violet head shake anyway. Poor woman. Anyway, I spent the first twenty minutes walking around the biology department trying to look for bleeming T13, only to find that it was Miss Gilholm's. But that wasn't correct either, since the rest of the class were up in history. Walking up the back stairs to look into the [late] classroom of Mr. Campbell to see Milné peering over the monitor of his computer like a pervert. Pervert.

First period was art, which was a bit confusing, and I just sat there. Then Mr. Pedo came in a starting blabbing to What's-Her-Face (I shouldn't say that, she seems nice, but I only know her visage), talking about how this should actually be an Intermediate 2 class. Let it be so!

Next was chemistry, and I met Beau again in the corridor giving directions to a pupil to the library. After seeing her full face, I slightly giggled, which turned into a quiet laughter. Thankfully, noone stared. ANywho, to my delight, I received Gryffy/Griffin/Gryffindor as a teacher. Dishing out copious amounts of textbooks, books, jotters, data booklets (wanting to know the measurement of the radii of a something?) and, finally, homework! Goodness, Gryffy, I expected less!

*


Finally, biology. ^_^ I really like Miss Fyfe. She has similar glasses to me. Anyway, that's beside the point. Aussi, she has stated that she will bring in a cake almost always every (oxymoron?) Thursday. Hurray! But, never mind that, biology does seem boring. >_> All that cell nonsense. However, tomorrow I be swabbing my cheek and examining my own epithelial tissue. YUM. Later on in the course, we plan to do a dissection.

1 comment:

Sammie said...

Mmmm Cake... Mmmmm Thursday. Very light hearted (my comment for heathens) a lot more pleasant than mine